Do you need to pump up your characters’ emotions? Then have I got a deal for you!
My friend Stacy Juba is running a Black Friday sale on her Energize Your Writing Toolkit: Cheat Sheets for Character Emotions. https://shortcutsforwriters.thinkific.com/courses/energizeyourwriting?ref=60ad39 This 100-page printable toolkit is jam-packed with more than 4,000 emotional phrases arranged into easy-to-digest lists. Part reference book and part workbook, this system will grow with you throughout your writing journey. Having the right tool can get the words flowing and help you to write stronger scenes faster.
What this toolkit includes:
A 100-page PDF featuring:
- Overview of nonverbal communication and body language.
- Detailed written instructions and examples on how to use the cheat sheets.
- A walk-through video of the toolkit.
- More than 4,000 nonverbal prompts that span 21 categories and numerous subcategories.
- See It In Action nonverbal snippets from published books.
- Discussion questions that guide you through finding your strengths and weaknesses.
- Plus, more bonus features are going to be added soon, and you’ll get access to any updates.
It’s suitable for all fiction genres and for creative nonfiction that conveys emotion (i.e. memoirs).
Through December 7, you can get the Energize Your Writing Toolkit for just $29. It’s regularly $49.
To get the deal, put the code blackfriday20 in your cart at checkout and the sale price will show before you pay. If your characters and body language could use some help, take advantage of the sale before it’s gone. Order here! https://shortcutsforwriters.thinkific.com/courses/energizeyourwriting?ref=60ad39